Wednesday, October 8, 2014

hello my future wife...

hello my.. future wife..
known/ unknown whoever u are...
near/ far wherever u are..... firstly I Miss u
alotss. dear m doing fine here n hope , u also
doing fine n m sure u r missing me too there..
I know nobody is perfect bT m sure we will be
a perfect with eachother.. I know nobody is
happy with their life bt m sure we will be
happy with each other... bhye taw ma aftr
7-9yrs
garne (now 19) bt all the plans r created from
now..ahile jaha xau jo sanga xau it's
ok enjoy ur life bt carefully ppls r much clever
to hang others life..m here struggling to make
our life better n perfect, hope I will be sucess .
will get marry, will have a own small house,will
have a kids, as ur wish first girl or the boy .. will
take care of them,will enjoy our life with
full of romance..wont treat bad with
eachother.. I will never leave u alone sansar ko
luckiest person banaune xu timlai. yeti dherai
maya garxu ki yeti dherai maya garxu ki sabai
dang parne xan... mero maya dekhera I can't
say tht won't put u on problem bt I can say I
will be there with u on every step of ur life
happy ness n sad ness. . whatever..
I dnt care ahile malai kasaile xodera gayo..
eklai banayo i jst dnt care coz I have a full
experience of lonlyness.. aailae Lai alone nai thik
xu bt I won't make u feel alone in life..kei kura
ko ni kami huna dine xaina.. I can do anythng
to make ur wishes come true..sadaa sath dine
xu babe..
ahh let's come to the point
yo sabai ko badla euta kura magnu chahanxu
jst one thing.. plzzzzz do not leave me alone on
the croud peopl.. manxe ko vid ma eklai
xodera gayeb nahunu hola coz I dn need a
company of those fucking ppls I jst need a
person to make my life complet....
notice..:I m tht typ of man who can help u
to hide a dead body BT if u betray meh thn jst
remember tht I KNW how to HIDE A DEAD
BODY... LOVE U alotsss

No comments:

Post a Comment